In this episode, I talk to the wonderful Kathryn, a British expat teacher currently living and working in Cairo, Egypt! Kathryn recently moved there with her husband and cute dog!
This is one of our longer podcasts because Kathryn has shared so much great insider information about finding an expat teaching job in Egypt and beyond!
We spent quite a bit of time discussing how to tell if a school abroad is a good school abroad and if a teaching package is a good teaching package, so definitely listen to hear what we recommend you look for in your contract and questions you should ask to ensure you’re getting the best deal for you!
If you are planning to teach abroad, you may be interested in my creation –Teach Abroad Transformation! It is an online course that shows you how to transform your CV and cover letter to secure your ideal teaching job abroad. Right now, it comes with 2 amazing limited time bonuses- Click here to find out more!
Exciting news! I have released my book, “How to be an Empowered Expat Teacher: Personally, Professionally, and Financially.”
Discover the journey of an “Empowered Expat Teacher.” In this step-by-step book, you’ll learn:
- How I went from being a teacher in the UK with barely any savings to being an expat teacher with 2 properties at the age of 32
- How to find the best location, school, and teaching package for you and your personal situation
- How to make the move as easy and stress-free as possible
- How to make serious life-changing savings as an expat teacher
- How to make provisions for your financial future
- How to semi-retire by 35! Click here to find out how to get it!