One of my most popular downloaded resources EVER (1,000+ times!) has been the 8 Ways to Find an Ideal Teaching Job Abroad, which I created a few years ago. Today I decided to improve it, by creating a checklist dedicated to finding teaching jobs in Dubai and the UAE.
Here is a taste of the “10 Ways to Find Your Ideal Teaching Job in Dubai and the UAE” checklist…
- Keep an eye on the Empowering Expat Teachers Facebook community to see vacancies posted by members in their schools!
- Join expat teacher Facebook groups in Dubai and the UAE such as the Dubai Teachers Network, Teaching in Abu Dhabi, Dubai Teachers, Teachers in UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah) where teachers often mention opportunities.
- The TES International Jobs page is a very popular website among expat teachers.
- The Expat Woman website is a great resource for teachers to find teaching jobs in Dubai.
- The Council of British International Schools (COBIS) website advertises teaching jobs at COBIS-accredited schools.
To get the full “10 Ways to Find Your Ideal Teaching Job in Dubai and the UAE” checklist straight to your inbox (as well as free access to the “Update Your CV” masterclass), please enter your email below!
I have also created a “10 Ways to Find Your Ideal Teaching Job in the Middle East” checklist and a “10 Ways to Find Your Ideal Teaching Job in Asia” checklist, so check them out too! “10 Ways to Find Your Ideal Teaching Job as an NQT,” “10 Ways to Find Your Ideal Teaching Job as an Irish-trained teacher,” and “10 Ways to Find Your Ideal Teaching Job in Third Level/ Further/ Higher Education” are on the way… Watch this space!
Finally, don’t forget to join our supportive Empowering Expat Teachers FB group here where I share tips and resources to help you become a personally, professionally and financially empowered expat teacher!
Be sure to share this post with all your teacher friends who are thinking of moving abroad to work!