One of my most popular downloaded resources EVER (1,000+ times!) has been the 8 Ways to Find an Ideal Teaching Job Abroad, which I created a few years ago. Today I decided to improve it, by creating a checklist dedicated to finding teaching jobs in the Middle East/ the Gulf. In addition, I have updated the checklist with the latest tried-and-tested ways to find jobs in the Middle East/ the Gulf.
Here is a taste of the “10 Ways to Find Your Ideal Teaching Job in the Middle East” checklist…
- Keep an eye on the Empowering Expat Teachers Facebook community to see vacancies posted by members in their schools!
- Join expat teacher Facebook groups in the Middle East such as the Teaching in Qatar FB page, Kuwait Teachers, Bahrain Teachers where teachers often mention opportunities.
- The TES International Jobs page is a very popular website among expat teachers.
- The Expat Woman website is a great resource for jobs in Bahrain.
- The Council of British International Schools (COBIS) website advertises teaching jobs at COBIS-accredited schools.
To get the full “10 Ways to Find Your Ideal Teaching Job in the Middle East” checklist straight to your inbox (as well as free access to the “Update Your CV” masterclass), please enter your email below!
I have also created a “10 Ways to Find Your Ideal Teaching Job in Dubai and the UAE” checklist and a “10 Ways to Find Your Ideal Teaching Job in Asia” checklist, so check them out too! “10 Ways to Find Your Ideal Teaching Job as an NQT,” “10 Ways to Find Your Ideal Teaching Job as an Irish-trained teacher,” and “10 Ways to Find Your Ideal Teaching Job in Third Level/ Further/ Higher Education” are on the way… Watch this space!
Finally, don’t forget to join our supportive Empowering Expat Teachers FB group here where I share tips and resources to help you become a personally, professionally and financially empowered expat teacher!
Be sure to share this post with all your teacher friends who are thinking of moving abroad to work!