- I have a teaching qualification / certificate.
- I have some teaching experience (2 years generally, but this depends on the school).
- I have lots of positive skills and qualities.
- I am unhappy with my current job because it is only short-term (e.g. maternity cover)/ I don’t have a great work-life balance/ I don’t feel very valued/ I often feel overworked and exhausted.
- I like to travel and I will have the time to do so.
- I am ready to have much more spare cash each month to save and spend (and treat myself and others!).
Empowering Expat Teachers wants to empower you to get your ideal teaching job abroad- one that is personally, professionally, and financially rewarding. Not all expat teachers get such rewarding teaching jobs abroad, which is why I want to teach you how to research, find, and get your ideal teaching job abroad.
Because knowledge is power and I will share my knowledge, experience and expertise with you through valuable resources (free guides, checklists, podcasts, blog posts, and more) here and in our private Empowering Expat Teachers FB group. If you wish to learn more, please join us and then share this post with a friend who would also find this knowledge helpful.
If you’re in, let’s begin!