A HUGE WELCOME to the Empowering Expat Teachers (EET) Podcast series!
EET PODCAST 7: WHAT IS IT REALLY LIKE TO LIVE AND TEACH IN BAHRAIN?
In this episode, I talk to Scott and Beccah, expat teachers who work at a British school in Bahrain, about their (hectic social!) lives there.
Links to topics mentioned in the podcast:
LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR AND WANT MORE?
Join our supportive Empowering Expat Teachers FB group here where I share tips and resources to help you become a personally, professionally and financially empowered expat teacher! Listen to my interviews with other expat teachers working in schools all around the world, including Dubai, Doha, Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Bahrain, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, and Kuala Lumpur!
From listening to our conversations on the podcasts, you will learn about:
- The positives and negatives of the country
- The cost of living
- The social scene and nightlife (if there is one!)
- The saving potential
- The items you must pack from home
- And more!
Find out what it is really like to live there as an expat teacher. Remember that knowledge is power and I want to empower you to get your ideal teaching job abroad- one that is personally, professionally, and financially rewarding! Join us for more advice!
Exciting news! I have released my book, “How to be an Empowered Expat Teacher: Personally, Professionally, and Financially.”
Discover the journey of an “Empowered Expat Teacher.” In this step-by-step book, you’ll learn:
- How I went from being a teacher in the UK with barely any savings to being an expat teacher with 2 properties at the age of 32
- How to find the best location, school, and teaching package for you and your personal situation
- How to make the move as easy and stress-free as possible
- How to make serious life-changing savings as an expat teacher
- How to make provisions for your financial future
- How to semi-retire by 35! Click here to find out how to get it!