In this episode, we talk to the lovely Rachel, an Irish expat teacher currently living and working in Abu Dhabi, UAE! Rachel has been teaching abroad for a few years now and she is well used to the Middle East!
Rachel has given us so many insider tips about living and teaching in Abu Dhabi, in terms of:
- finding accommodation
- what to check in your contract
- how to find jobs there
- how to meet new people
- what is generally expected in a good teaching package in Abu Dhabi
- and tonnes more!
Exciting news! I have released my book, “How to be an Empowered Expat Teacher: Personally, Professionally, and Financially.”
Discover the journey of an “Empowered Expat Teacher.” In this step-by-step book, you’ll learn:
- How I went from being a teacher in the UK with barely any savings to being an expat teacher with 2 properties at the age of 32
- How to find the best location, school, and teaching package for you and your personal situation
- How to make the move as easy and stress-free as possible
- How to make serious life-changing savings as an expat teacher
- How to make provisions for your financial future
- How to semi-retire by 35!