In this podcast, I am honoured to interview Andrew Hallam, former expat teacher turned financial education guru for expats! Here he tells us about what he does, why he does it, and addresses those slanderous “articles” and emails about him by certain expat financial brokers in Dubai… Excuse the low sound quality at the beginning; it quickly improves!
Please take a minute to read my Disclaimer before you listen to the great Andrew Hallam!
Links to what we discussed in the podcast:
- Andrew’s website, where you can find lots of helpful blogs, videos, and ideas about saving money and planning for your retirement.
- Andrew’s Facebook page, Millionaire Teacher
- The Expats & International School Educators – Financial Advice FB group
- The Common Sense Personal Finance and Investing – The UAE Bogleheads® Chapter FB group
- Andrew’s first book: Millionaire Teacher 2E – the Nine Rules of Wealth You Should Have Learned in School
- Andrew’s second book: The Global Expatriate’s Guide to Investing: From Millionaire Teacher to Millionaire Expat
- Andrew’s next release available for pre-order: Millionaire Expat, Second Edition: How To Build Wealth Living Overseas
- The Empowering Expat Teachers FB group, where we share money-saving tips and information every Money Monday!