Want 8 of my best tried-and-tested ways of finding a fantastic teaching job abroad?
Here is the MOTHER of ALL CHEATSHEETS!
But before you enjoy this free gift, here is another freebie for you:
-> Get access to the wonderfully supportive 6,000+ member-strong Empowering Expat Teachers private FB community right here and learn how to have a personally, professionally, and financially rewarding career and life!
P.S. When some future and current expat teachers tell me that they often don’t hear anything back from schools abroad, it is almost always because their CV and cover letter are not effective and do not sell them to headteachers abroad. On average, your CV and cover letter have 7 seconds to make an impression (positive or negative) on the reader, so they definitely need to be outstanding! If you need some guidance, check out Teach Abroad Transformation.
Here is the list of my 8 best ways of finding a reputable teaching job abroad!
- The TES International Jobs page- https://www.tes.com/jobs/browse/asia
- Expat Woman for Dubai & Bahrain. http://www.expatwoman.com/middle_east.aspx
- For jobs at schools accredited by the BSME (British Schools of the Middle East)- http://www.bsme.org.uk/recruitment/
- For jobs at schools accredited by COIS (Council of International Schools) – http://www.cois.org/page.cfm?p=2047
- For jobs at schools accredited by COBIS (Council of British International Schools)- https://www.cobis.org.uk/recruitment/search-for-vacancies-in-cobis-schools
- For jobs at schools accredited by FOBISIA (Federation of British International Schools in Asia)- http://www.fobisia.org/page.cfm?p=672&pback=505
- The Guardian Jobs website- https://jobs.theguardian.com/jobs/schools/
- Register with Search Associates– https://www.searchassociates.com
- To apply directly to the Ministry of Education (MOE) in the UAE- http://erecruitment.moeuae.ae/
If you’d like this list above in a handy PDF, then this is for you. Download it below and enjoy!
Exciting news! I have released my book, “How to be an Empowered Expat Teacher: Personally, Professionally, and Financially.”
Discover the journey of an “Empowered Expat Teacher.” In this step-by-step book, you’ll learn:
●How I went from being a teacher in the UK with barely any savings to being an expat teacher with 2 properties at the age of 32
●How to find the best location, school, and teaching package for you and your personal situation
●How to make the move as easy and stress-free as possible
●How to make serious life-changing savings as an expat teacher
●How to make provisions for your financial future
●How to semi-retire by 35! Click here to find out how to get it!